Time for preparing: 20 minutes
- 8 slices of prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula sprouts, washed and wiped dry
- 1 onion fennel
- 1 large orange, peeled and cut into slices (save juice)
- 3 slices of fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Method 1 Making Salad
You can skip the first 2 steps if you know how to cut fennel onion chips.
- 1 Use a shredder to chop fennel shavings.
- Tune the shredder blade to thin slices.
- Place the fennel bulb on a chopping board.
- Trim the base of the bulb with a sharp knife.
- Divide the onion in half.
- Remove the core of the onion.
- Put half of the fennel bulb with the base on the splint.
- Slide the onion along the splint through the blade back and forth so that the fennel chips fall down onto a cutting board or bowl.
- Go to the base of the other half of the bulb if the first has become too small to be safe to handle.
- 2 Cut the fennel shavings with a peeler if you don’t have a splint.
- Separate the base of fennel.
- Cut the fennel bulb into quarters.
- Remove the core from each quarter.
- Take a quarter of the fennel bulb in one hand.
- Make gliding movements with a vegetable cutter along the surface of the onion, allowing the chips to fall onto a cutting board or bowl.
- Go to the other quarters if the workpiece becomes too small, and further cutting chips off it will be dangerous.
- 3 Pour fennel shavings into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- 4 Add basil, orange slices and juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to the fennel shavings.
- 5 Thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- 6 Divide the arugula into portions and place on 4 plates.
- 7 On top of each serving of arugula, add a mixture of fennel.
- 8 Put 2 slices of prosciutto on each plate with arugula.
Method 2 Making Vinaigrette Sauce
When serving, it is desirable that this sauce is at room temperature.
- 1 Combine red wine vinegar, mustard, oregano and olive oil in a small bowl.
- 2 Beat until the ingredients mix well.
- 3 Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4 Pour the vinaigrette sauce into the gravy boat.
- 5 Serve in a gravy boat.
Read the joke while preparing your dish!
Yesterday I drove up to a large shopping center, parked, went to the entrance. I see, next to the entrance to the place for the disabled (under the sign), a peasant is parked on the new Skoda Yeti. Something jerked me, I went up to him, smiling. He opens the door, I point to the sign and say: "You're disabled, let's help get out." He looked at me like a fool, cursed, slammed the door and left)
- Orange 2 Pieces
- fennel 2 pieces
- olive oil 3-4 Tbsp. spoons
- Sicilian olives 100 grams
- small onion 1 pc.
finely chopped, not necessary
Peel and cut the orange into mugs. Put on a plate.
Peel the fennel, remove the base.
. outer hard leaves.
. and green stems.
Thinly chop and place in a separate bowl.
Pour fennel with olive oil, salt and pepper. Shuffle.
Place the fennel in the center of the dish. Lightly pour olive oil. Add onions and olives if used.
Spring salad with oranges, walnuts and orange-fennel vinaigrette step by step recipe
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, chopped shallots, thyme, zest and honey. Whisk, add olive oil, then add finely chopped fennel root and herbs. Salt and pepper to taste.
Peel the oranges and cut the pulp into segments over the bowl.
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, chopped chives, and walnuts. drain the juice from the orange segments and add the pulp to the salad. Pour dressing and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
Do you like the recipe? Subscribe to us in Yandex Zen.
By subscribing, you can see more tasty and healthy recipes. Go and subscribe.