Warm, fragrant, tender and unusually tasty. All these epithets can be attributed exclusively to one type of baking - cinnamon rolls. Many love them, but for some reason they don’t try to cook on their own. Probably, it seems to them that preparing this delicious miracle at home is very difficult. Nothing like this. Sugar and cinnamon rolls are no more difficult to make than ordinary pies. And you can make them from almost any test.
How to Make Gingerbread Cinnamon Dough
2. Kefir is heated in the microwave to the temperature of fresh milk (20-30 seconds). Pour into a bowl for kneading dough.
3. Add vegetable oil, it should not be cold either.
4. Drive an egg (do not forget to wash the shell). Sugar and salt.
5. Following pour in a lush yeast mass.
7. Pour in flour and knead the dough for future cinnamon rolls.
8. Add the flour until the dough stops sticking to your hands (it just barely stops sticking, that is, it must remain very tender). Cover the cup with cling film and leave at room temperature for 1-1.5 hours.
9. During this time, the dough will rise, possibly several times (depending on the quality of the yeast). Just take it a little right through the film.
How to Make Cinnamon Buns
With step-by-step photos, consider the simplest recipe for twisted cinnamon rolls. Other photo instructions for cutting pastry for baking, see here, a large selection.
1. Roll out a thin (0.5 cm thick) layer of dough, rectangular in shape.
2. Grease with vegetable oil on top. Then sprinkle with sugar (about a handful sprinkle evenly), then sprinkle with cinnamon (sprinkle).
3. Now we raise one edge of the dough and put the filling inward, leaving 1/3 of the seam open.
4. On top, also empty the dough area with vegetable oil, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
5. Wrap the left edge of the dough, covering the middle.
6. Cut strips 2-3 cm wide.
7. Twist the puff ribbon.
8. Holding one edge in your left hand, wrap the right end around the fingers of your left hand.
9. And thread the end of the ribbon that you hold in your right hand into the hole (where your fingers are now) from the bottom up. Get a kind of knot.
10. Arrange the finished cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake rolls for about 30 minutes, until a beautiful blush appears, enjoying the aroma of cinnamon.